Ring Notes: Year-End 2022
Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thess 5:16-18 (NLT)
“…For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world—to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.” –Jesus John 18:37
This season of celebrating Jesus’ birth is a joy! Thank you for your prayers this year as we:
* Started full retirement
* Participated more fully in meeting needs in our church
* Made various trips to help family
* Celebrated Kate’s mom’s 90th birthday
* Met our first great-grandchild (picture: Kate and Momo)
* Saw our daughter-in-law start full healing after a second back operation
Looking forward to:
* The birth of a grandchild in January (Kate plans to head to Africa to be present)
* Our Singapore family welcoming another grandchild in April
* Jesus’ continuing presence and guidance
“The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”). Matt 1:23
May we each experience His Presence with us more each day…
Andy and Kate Ring
Ring Notes 2022 Year-ending
Family News: http://www.ringnotes.org
Organizational page: https://www.wycliffe.org/partner/Ring
Looking with the Heart , Andy’s first book, and our second, Looking Beyond, are available now in print or Kindle on amazon.com.
Visit our Photo Galleries to see what we’ve been doing and to view Andy’s paintings. Now you can listen to Songs We Love to Sing.
You can also view Video clips of Bible translation.
Want to Pray? Kate’s Corner (above) keeps you up-to-date on our activities and family prayer needs.
Get to know us better through Our Story, and What We Do. Learn about current translation in West Africa and elsewhere at our Interest Page.
To be involved with us through prayer or with a tax deductible receipt, this Donate button will take you to our Wycliffe Bible Translators page.